Dr. Samhotra is an extremely dedicated Criminal law Advocate in Chandigarh who is known for an astounding dedication and proficiency. Dr. Samhotra is registered with Punjab & Haryana High Court Bar Association and is a member in good standing. Dr. Samhotra took to the legal profession for making a difference in the despondent and impoverished lives, and actively works to uplift the overall health of society. He believes in the logical approach of laws and does not shy away from adopting revolutionary methods to set the system straight. His matters are quite charily carried with dedication and selfless motive. He has touched and served many lives, including, Old Age Home, sector 30, Chandigarh.
QUALIFIED IN FORENSIC SCIENCE:
Dr. Samhotra is a uniquely qualified criminal law Advocate in Chandigarh. With a handsome list of accolades.
- An LLB Graduate from Panjab University, Chandigarh,
- Dr. Samhotra holds specialization in Medico-Legal, International and Corporate law.
- An expert in Forensic Science, Dr. Samhotra holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Forensic Science, PGDFS from Punjabi University, Patiala.
- Dr. Samhotra also formerly contributed as Pharmacovigilance Analyst at Paraxel International (formerly, Quantum Solutions).
- Dr. Samhotra is also a BDS form Sundar Nagar and has served as Former Joint-Secretary IDA, Chandigarh.
- Former CDE Representative, IDA Chandigarh, Former CDH Representative, IDA Chandigarh and has been an attendee to, at least, 60 Conferences of which two have been conducted by New York University.
Dr. Samhotra has two paper presentations, two poster presentations and two publications to his name and has been a prestigious Member at Toastmasters International, Chandigarh since 2015.
A brilliant orator, he has also been contributing his services as Former Sargent at Arms & Vice President Public Relations; and is the Current Secretary – Toastmasters International, Chandigarh.
|Monday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|