Best Property Lawyers in Chandigarh
In the last 15 years, property prices have rocketed in Chandigarh and Tricity region, and are nowhere to de-escalate in future – owing to the increase in demand and limited availability of the land resource. The rocketing prices have led to the invention of various types of property crimes. Illegal encroachments, wrongful title claims, fraudulent sales are a few to name. In fact, there has come out a whole underground property mafia which suffocates property owners by illegally possessing their properties and refusing to evict without a handsome ransom. The plight of NRI clients is even worse with their own siblings and family members deceiving them after taking undue advantage of faith and trust for years altogether. To top that people meet with hostility from the police system which acts callously or does not act at all. And to put the final nail in the coffin, they end up getting trapped by incompetent lawyers and spoil their chance at getting justice.
People often resort to a lawyer blindly. They rely on a recommendation of somebody close to them and under the blanket of hesitation they do not feel the need to research the capability of the lawyer or clear the terms of service. They hand over their biggest battle of life to someone they hesitate to bond with. Giving oneself to a laid-back and unpassionate lawyer ridicules the situation further. It becomes all the more frustrating for an innocent litigant to go through a long battle for restoration of their rights, and not get any material or fruitful results.
IS THERE ANY RESPITE?
Finding the best advocate in Chandigarh for a property dispute matter can bring respite. It is a challenging task to find the best advocate for property dispute matter in Chandigarh who also fits the budget. However, if the litigants keep in mind the following, it becomes comparatively easy:
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND WHILE CHOOSING THE BEST PROPERTY LAWYER IN CHANDIGARH
- A property dispute matter may stretch for many years.
- It requires a very deep knowledge of proceedings and applicability of law under the code of civil procedure.
- Property prices are high and integrity, reputation, and loyalty of a lawyer are a matter of concern.
- Do not associate with lawyers who instead of focusing on the right and legal way, propose quick-fixes.
- Avoid political assurances and fake promises.
- Avoid engaging a lawyer simply on a word of mouth and without a written contract.
BOND WITH YOUR LAWYER
- Discuss the matter and all possible outcomes in detail.
- Sit with your lawyer to chalk out a course of action and timeline.
- Know about the reputation of the lawyer and how satisfied their previous clients are.
- Do a written service contract with the lawyer mentioning the number of dates and services being provided to you.
advocateschandigarh.com connect you with the selected most professional, experienced and highly ethical property dispute lawyers of Chandigarh. You can directly book a consultation with them and sit across to discuss your matter.
Fill in the following request form and get started.