Review & Rating Policy
By using advocateschandigarh.com and any of its services, including reviews & ratings, you agree to the following:
- advocateschandigarh.com takes no responsibility for the ratings and the content of reviews (positive or negative) posted by users on lawyers’ listings. Reviews/ ratings are an independent opinion of a user which could be very subjective and completely based on their limited experience with a particular lawyer.
- advocateschandigarh.com discards/ deletes malicious, fake/ false, spam, unrelated, unconfirmed, and ingenuine reviews. advocateschandigarh.com uses various methods in order to ascertain the genuineness and correctness of a review such as:
- Only one review/ rating is permitted from a Single IP address.
- Only one review/ rating is permitted from a Single Machine ID.
- Only one review/ rating is permitted from a Single Mobile Number.
- Only one review/ rating is permitted from a Single email address.
- Multiple review/ rating attempts in a single frame of time for a single lawyer may get detected as a spamming attempt, and are discarded/ blocked by systems managers.
- Robotic reviewing/ rating is discarded by captcha.
- The Reviewer/ rater must enter a valid email address and mobile number to be able to post a review. The reviewer may receive an email, text or call for verification and may also be interviewed for ascertaining the correctness of the review and experience with the lawyer.
- Reviews which are senseless words or phrases, grammatically or linguistically incorrect, profane, or, derogatory, instigate violence or illegal act, or are defamatory, may be removed.
- In spite of the above measures, advocateschandigarh.com do not guarantee/ warranty the genuineness or correctness of the reviews.