In respect of the foregoing, you agree as follows:
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ADVOCATESCHANDIGARH.COM IS AN INFORMATIVE WEBSITE OWNED AND OPERATED BY RICHASHREE CONSULTANCY – GOPALPUR, ODISHA, INDIA.
- advocateschandigarh.com is neither directly nor indirectly accountable for the guidance and assistance provided by the Lawyers. We are independent third party facilitators cum enablers who have brought together a platform for the potential clients to communicate, and if needed, meet the Lawyers of their choice. advocateschandigarh.com does not exercise any control over the Services delivered by the Lawyer. advocateschandigarh.com will not be held liable/responsible/accountable in case of any discrepancies with the Services provided by the Lawyer.
- advocateschandigarh.com holds full rights and privileges to publish the free advice delivered to the clients on the portal along with any external communication for public knowledge sharing. Nonetheless, the published content will not display user details.
- advocateschandigarh.com hosts multiple Lawyers with the same practice area; therefore, there might be occurrences wherein a similar query has been responded in two different ways by the Lawyer(s). In such a scenario, advocateschandigarh.com takes no liability; and further encourages you to take another advice from ‘your’* Lawyer to consecutively decide based on merits and logical conclusions which opinion to go ahead with.
- The information published on the Site is provided for informational purposes only and does not necessarily reflect the current legal developments. Also, the information on the Site does not necessarily reflect the views/opinions of the Lawyers of the Law Firms, their partners, clients or affiliates. advocateschandigarh.com does not guarantee that the information in the Site is correct, comprehensive or up to date. A Lawyer-client relationship does not come into existence by a mere receipt of an e-mail from or a “post” on the Site. The appropriate Lawyer / Law Firm is solely responsible for providing its services to you, and you agree that advocateschandigarh.com shall not be liable/accountable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your use of such services (including, without limitation, claims based on malpractice). Any claim arising out of your association with a Law Firm/ Lawyer/ advocate shall be carried solely against such Law Firm or Lawyer, and neither advocateschandigarh.com nor any of its licensors or affiliates shall be involved within any such claim.
- Lawyers: Lawyers / Professionals/ advocates or their representatives using advocateschandigarh.com to connect online and/ or give advice/ consultations.
- Content: Material (including, without limitation, text, images, research papers, articles, blogs, audio material, video material, and audio-visual material) that you submit to our website, for whatever purpose.
- Law firms: Association of lawyers/ advocates and entities registered/ representing themselves as a law firm.
- Consultation: any advice/ idea/ suggestion given by lawyer/ advocate/ attorney/ law-firm using any medium of this website.
- Services: any service obtained by/ provided to a user through any functionality of the website advocateschandigarh.com
- Verified: lawyer listing which appears to be correct and accurate to our team based on the inspection of credentials submitted by such lawyer or their representative. FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS DEFINITION: Even when we take necessary steps to examine the credentials and make our listings more and more accurate, we do not discount a scope of misrepresentation/ identity fraud by ill-elements in the society, and in such a case, we do not take any responsibility. Users are therefore advised to maintain caution while choosing a lawyer and must verify their credentials on their own before hiring any lawyer.
- Top Rated: as rated by the users of the website in compliance with our Review and rating policy.
- Trusted: a listing with more than five 5-Star user rating and no 1-Star or 2-Star ratings – qualify to be trusted after due inspection.
- Featured: listing space allocated to premium listing members anywhere on the website advocateschandigarh.com, based on the availability of space, and, in lieu of a service fee against such functionality.
- Permissible Use: To use advocateschandigarh.com to find a Lawyer to provide services to you related to your problem and to gain general information about similar cases.
- Impermissible Use: The following constitutes impermissible use:
- Using advocateschandigarh.com in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to advocateschandigarh.com or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the advocateschandigarh.com or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- Using our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- Using our website to conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- Using our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- Using our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
- Misidentifying yourself or impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity (e.g., pretend to be a different person or from a different company or organization).
- Using our website to collect or store personal data about other users.
- Using advocateschandigarh.com to order to solicit, hire, engage or otherwise work with the employees or affiliates of advocateschandigarh.com or the Lawyers, to interfere or attempt to interfere in the relationship between advocateschandigarh.com and such employees, affiliates, Lawyers, or for any other purpose other than the Permissible Use.
- Using our website to forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Site.
- Consumer: Anyone using the website.
advocateschandigarh.com, Lawyers, Affiliates would serve you to the best our ability under the following terms and conditions:
USING THE advocateschandigarh.com WEBSITE
All users must be 18 years of age or older. In case the site is being used by of minor Consumer(s) (under 18 years), a parent or guardian must consent this Agreement and monitor all consultations under the services offered.
No effort shall be made by advocateschandigarh.com to authenticate any data provided by the Consumer for use in Services with respect to content, correctness or usability. Therefore, the ‘User’ takes full responsibility for ensuring the accurateness of the information so submitted. We with the intention to provide the best service possible could ask you to share more information as and when needed.
It is expected that the User possesses necessary internet-usage skills required for the use of advocateschandigarh.com Services.
HOW DOES advocateschandigarh.com WORK?
If a User submits a Free Question on advocateschandigarh.com, no fees are charged; however, any answers you receive from Lawyers to such Fee Questions will not entail any Lawyer-client relationship, and the answers will be publicly displayed and viewable by all the Users.
You are not at liberty to select the Lawyer that’ll answer the Free Question submitted by you – this is decided by the system automatically. The Lawyer has the option NOT to answer your question with or without conveying a cause for the same, and the same will be intimated to you via email, SMS and/or phone no. entered by you in the website advocateschandigarh.com. Owing to existing questions lined up with the Lawyers, they might be unavailable at times; therefore, we will not be accepting free queries/ questions during such times.
advocateschandigarh.com DOES NOT IN ANY WAY ENDORSE ANY INDIVIDUAL DESCRIBED HEREIN, WE ARE NOT AN ADVERTISING PORTAL, AND OUR SEARCH AND SORT FUNCTIONALITY IS PURELY DRIVEN BY THE USER GIVEN INFORMATION AND WEBSITE ALGORITHM. THEREFORE, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE/ACCOUNTABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU INDEPENDENCE ON SUCH INFORMATION.
INDEPENDENCE OF LAWYERS
advocateschandigarh.com its affiliates or any other organizations or institutions do not hold accountability for the “consultation” provided by the Lawyers via advocateschandigarh.com, or, otherwise. The consultation provided therewith, is independent opinion and statements of the Lawyers. advocateschandigarh.com neither recommends nor endorses any specific tests, Lawyers, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on advocateschandigarh.com or by a licensee of advocateschandigarh.com.
The listing of professionals on advocateschandigarh.com or in any professional directory on advocateschandigarh.com does not infer or imply endorsement of such professional nor is such information and is intended to be used as an instrument for authenticating the credentials, qualifications, or abilities of any professional listed therein. Such information is provided on an “as-is” basis, and advocateschandigarh.com disclaims all expressed and/or implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and suitability for particular purpose.
You agree and understand that the Lawyers who participate in advocateschandigarh.com are not employees and/or agents of advocateschandigarh.com. Though advocateschandigarh.com does mandates Lawyers to provide basic information about themselves to advocateschandigarh.com, and advocateschandigarh.com does not separately authenticate this information and makes no representations as to the qualifications of any Lawyers. No listing of any Lawyer on this site and no information of any kind or answers provided by any Lawyer constitute an endorsement, recommendation or referral of any Lawyer.
Only Lawyers who are premium members provide compensation and payment to advocateschandigarh.com towards the usage of additional functionalities and webspace of advocateschandigarh.com
Concerning their participation on advocateschandigarh.com, Lawyers do make particular representations and warranties regarding the information they provide about the jurisdictions in which they are licensed to practice their profession and in good standing. Nevertheless, you are encouraged to examine or carry out your due diligence regarding the Lawyers and their qualifications.
No representation is made that the quality of the professional services to be performed is greater than the quality of professional services performed by other Lawyers. We urge all potential clients to make their independent investigation and evaluation of any Lawyer being considered.
TERMS OF WEBSITE USAGE
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and for all activities carried out under your advocateschandigarh.com account. You agree to bar anyone else from using your password and instantly notify advocateschandigarh.com of any unauthorized use of your password or other such security concerns.
No party has the power or authority as agent, employee or in any other capacity to represent, act for, bind or otherwise create or assume any obligation on behalf of the other party for any purpose whatsoever.
*If you live outside India:
The Site may only be used in good faith and may not be used to transmit or otherwise make available any information that is false or that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements), to threaten, abuse, harass, or invade the rights of any person or entity, to infringe on any person or entity’s intellectual property rights, or in any other way that could reasonably be deemed unethical, illegal, or offensive.
If you engage in impermissible conduct:
- Concerning the website: You hereby agree to pay us liquidated damages in the amount of Rs. advocateschandigarh.com for each day that the Site is damaged until the Site is completely repaired and further unquantified damages which will occur due to your actions will be accessed and you shall be liable to pay the same. This amount is derived by estimating the value of:
(1) the loss of goodwill caused by an inoperable site,
(2) the time and money it will take to repair the Site and to address the concerns of visitors.
We are required to use reasonable efforts to repair the Site as quickly as possible. This clause will not prohibit us from seeking additional compensation if your conduct injures us in a way not expressly contemplated herein
You are not permitted to use the Site for any other reason other than a Permissible Use as described above.
- Concerning Lawyers /Professionals: You hereby agree to indemnify us for any liquidated damages caused/ made to be caused by you. You also agree that nothing in this section is intended to limit advocateschandigarh.com’s right to obtain injunctive and other relief as may be appropriate.
You agree to provide correct, true, recent and complete information and agree to punctually update the information to keep it correct, true, recent and complete. We hold the right to suspend or terminate your participation in the Site and/or refuse any and all current or future use of the Site or its services (or any portion thereof) if we find that the information provided by you was untrue.
You understand and agree that all the content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted by you and other users of our service, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not us, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via the Site. We do not control all of the Content posted via the Site and, as such, do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Site.
You acknowledge that we may or may not pre-screen Content, but that our designees and we shall have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or move any Content that is available via the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, our designees and we shall have the right (but not the obligation) to remove any Content that violates this agreement or is otherwise objectionable.
You may view, download and copy information and materials available on this Website solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We are not liable for any fraud, theft or financial misdemeanor that may occur as a result of your financial transactions on third party websites that may be connected or displayed at the Site.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
As convenience measure and to make the Site truly a service oriented site, we have included third party web links to compliment the Site and user experience. These third party sites are owned, operated and controlled by third parties and the Site has no role to play in their control or operation. We make no representation and are not responsible for the availability of, or content located on or through these third party sites. A third party web link is not an indication that we endorse such sites, or are in a manner affiliated to them. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. In using this Website, you agree that the Site shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever (including financial, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages and loss of profits, opportunities or information) arising from your use of any third party websites linked or referred to on this Website or third party information provided on the Site.
Links do not imply that advocateschandigarh.com is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright material displayed on the Site. With respect to any trademark, logo or copyright material, displayed on the Site, ownership of which belongs to third parties, the Site acknowledges and gives full credit of ownership to respective third parties.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
advocateschandigarh.com (the owners and the employee staff of the Site) and third-party professionals who offer services through the Site take no accountability for any medical, legal or financial events or outcomes related to services achieved through the use of the Site.
We do not guarantee that an internet/over-phone/video based consultation is the appropriate course of treatment/ solution for your particular problem.
advocateschandigarh.com team strives to provide you with useful, accurate, and timely information on this website. Accordingly, we have attempted to provide accurate information and materials on advocateschandigarh.com but assume no responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of that information or materials. We may change the content of any information or materials available at this website, or to the products or services described in them, at any time without notice. We do not warrant that the information contained on this knowledge site is accurate or complete or accurate, and hereby disclaims any and all liability to any person for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident or any other cause. We further assumes no liability for the interpretation and/or use of the information contained on this Site, nor does it offer a warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. advocateschandigarh.com is not responsible for, and makes no representations or warranties about, the contents of websites to which links may be provided on advocateschandigarh.com.
Additionally, we make no commitment to update the information or materials on advocateschandigarh.com which, as a result, may be out of date. Information and opinions expressed in bulletin boards or other forums are not necessarily those of advocateschandigarh.com. Neither us, nor our officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors, or affiliates are responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted on advocateschandigarh.com. advocateschandigarh.com reserve the right to revise these terms and/or legal restrictions at any time. You are responsible for reviewing this page from time to time to ensure compliance with the then-current terms and legal restrictions because they will be binding upon you. Certain provisions of these terms and legal restrictions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of the Website.
All information and materials available at this Website are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, and advocateschandigarh.com disclaims all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, infringement of intellectual property or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice, whether by using the Website or by using third party websites displayed on our site. In no event shall advocateschandigarh.com be liable for any damages, loss or theft whatsoever, that a user may incur (including, without limitation, financial, credit card theft or misuse, phishing, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages or those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this website, or the materials or information contained at any or all such websites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the materials or information on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof.
We make no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, directly or indirectly, the quality, content, nature or reliability of third-party websites accessible by hyperlink from the Site, or websites linking to the Site. Such sites are not under the control of advocateschandigarh.com and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any review, changes or updates to such sites. We provide these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement or adoption by us of any site or any information contained therein. When you leave the Site, you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site.
Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through the Site, regarding the payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that advocateschandigarh.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution]
advocateschandigarh.com, from time to time, may send you newsletters and information regarding common related topics or preventive care messages containing specific services’ related information, links to other related websites and specific questions related to your advocateschandigarh.com Record. Additionally, advocateschandigarh.com makes available self-care informational services that provide general, and specific services’ information.
These communications and resources are not comprehensive and do not include complete potential information pertaining to the subject matter. These are solely meant for general, educational and informational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for user-specific query/problem evaluation or construed, directly or indirectly as the practice of that particular service or dispensing of that particular service by advocateschandigarh.com.
advocateschandigarh.com makes no warranty concerning the content of these materials or the information contained therein as the information contained in these communications and resources is collected from a variety of sources and may or may not be authored by advocateschandigarh.com.
advocateschandigarh.com is not responsible for anything outside of its website. Now or in the future, the Content and Services may link you to other web sites or information, software, data, or other contents, on or off the Internet. These other sites or and contents are not advocateschandigarh.com, and the information there is outside of our control. We do not control, endorse, or review the content of these sites, and we are not responsible for such content.
USER’S PROFILE AT advocateschandigarh.com
The User Profile created on advocateschandigarh.com stores record of your consultations and your personal query/problem information online, including history, etc.
Any information provided as part of a web, over-phone or an in-person / video consultation becomes part of your advocateschandigarh.com Record. You agree that you shall provide accurate information to assist us in serving you best to our knowledge, to periodically evaluate such information and to update such information as and when necessary.
advocateschandigarh.com reserves the right to maintain, remove or rescind all communications and materials posted or uploaded to the advocateschandigarh.com Service according to its internal record preservation and/or destruction policies.
advocateschandigarh.com might contact you via email to review the information provided by you for its Record or for Online Consultations. Please ensure that the e-mail provided by you is valid.
advocateschandigarh.com reserves the right to terminate any account which doesn’t follow our Terms and Conditions.
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media. You also grant to us the right to sub-license these rights and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or us or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material submitted to our website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon our website.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
LAWYER / PROFESSIONAL ETHICS NOTICE
Lawyer/Professional participating in any aspect of advocateschandigarh.com, you recognize that rules of professional conduct apply to all aspects of your participation and that you will abide by such rules. The rules include, but are not limited to, the rules relating to advertising, solicitation of clients, unauthorized practice of your respective profession, and misrepresentations of fact. We disclaim all responsibility for your compliance with these rules.
The section titles in this agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
RIGHT TO OPERATIONAL FUNCTIONALITY
advocateschandigarh.com reserves full and sole discretion concerning the operation of our Services. We may withdraw, suspend or discontinue any functionality or feature of our Services at any time.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
advocateschandigarh.com strives to provide you with useful, accurate, and timely information on this website. Accordingly, we have attempted to provide accurate information and materials on this Website but assume no responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of that information or materials. We may change the content of any information or materials available at this website, or to the products or services described in them, at any time without notice. We do not warrant that the information contained on this knowledge site is accurate or complete or accurate, and hereby disclaims any and all liability to any person for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident or any other cause. We further assumes no liability for the interpretation and/or use of the information contained on this Site, nor does it offer a warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. advocateschandigarh.com is not responsible for, and makes no representations or warranties about, the contents of websites to which links may be provided on this Website
Additionally, advocateschandigarh.com makes no commitment to update the information or materials on this Website which, as a result, may be out of date. Information and opinions expressed in bulletin boards or other forums are not necessarily those of advocateschandigarh.com. Neither us, nor our officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors, or affiliates are responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted on advocateschandigarh.com. advocateschandigarh.com reserves the right to revise these terms and/or legal restrictions at any time. You are responsible for reviewing this page from time to time to ensure compliance with the then-current terms and legal restrictions because they will be binding upon you. Certain provisions of these terms and legal restrictions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of advocateschandigarh.com.
All information and materials available at this Website are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, and advocateschandigarh.com disclaims all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, infringement of intellectual property or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice, whether by using advocateschandigarh.com or by using third party websites displayed on our site. In no event shall advocateschandigarh.com be liable for any damages, loss or theft whatsoever, that a user may incur (including, without limitation, financial, credit card theft or misuse, phishing, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages or those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this website, or the materials or information contained at any or all such websites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the materials or information on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof.
advocateschandigarh.com makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, directly or indirectly, the quality, content, nature or reliability of third-party websites accessible by hyperlink from the Site, or websites linking to the Site. Such sites are not under the control of advocateschandigarh.com and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any review, changes or updates to such sites. advocateschandigarh.com provide these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement or adoption by advocateschandigarh.com of any site or any information contained therein. When you leave advocateschandigarh.com, you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site.
Your participation, correspondence or business dealings with any third party found on or through advocateschandigarh.com, regarding the payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that advocateschandigarh.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, FAILURE TO REALIZE EXPECTED SAVINGS, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM:
- THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE;
- THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE;
- INVALID DESTINATIONS, TRANSMISSION ERRORS, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA;
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE;
- YOUR FAILURE TO RECEIVE ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS REQUESTED THROUGH THE SITE OR
- ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless advocateschandigarh.com, its affiliates, owners licensers, employees, agents, third party information providers and independent contractors against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or related to any user content that you use, or otherwise transmit on or through the Site, your use or inability to use the Site, your breach or alleged breach of the Site terms or of any representation or warranty contained herein, or your violation of any rights of another.
All comments, feedback, information or materials submitted to advocateschandigarh.com through or in association with this website shall be considered non-confidential and our property. By submitting such comments, information, feedback, or materials to us, you agree to a no-charge assignment to advocateschandigarh.com of worldwide rights to use, copy, modify, display and distribute the submissions. advocateschandigarh.com may use such comments, information or materials in any way it chooses in an unrestricted basis.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and courts in Gopalpur, Odisha, India only shall have jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or relating to this agreement, and each party hereby consents to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
If any provision of this agreement is deemed void, unlawful or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be severed from this agreement and the remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in force. This contains the entire agreement between you and us concerning your use of the Site. If you have questions regarding the Terms and Conditions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I, the User/ Consumer, acknowledge and agree to assume the risk of the above-mentioned limitations pursuant to the use of advocateschandigarh.com. I further understand and agree that no warranty or guarantee has been made to me concerning any consultation on a particular problem, result, solution of my query/problem.
I understand that the consultation through advocateschandigarh.com may involve electronic communication of my personal information to other Lawyers who may be located in other areas, including out of state.